Build on the basics to improve your picture still further, and explore the more creative side of Photoshop.
* use more advanced Selection techniques
* combine Parts of images
* use Layer Masks to work on part of an image only
* learn about Layer Blend effects and create a Watermark
* use advanced Dodge and Burn to enhance your pictures, and lead the Viewer's eye
* Blur the background of an image to focus attention
* create Andy Warhol Pop-Art type images
* create Panoramic shots
* use the powerful Liquify tool to retouch pictures of people or create artistic effects
* create Animated GIFs
The tutor will also aim to include into the course any requests that you may have.
The course will be taught by demonstration via data projector and one to one coaching. This course is taught with mainly hands on learning.
The college uses Adobe Photoshop CC running on Microsoft Windows PCs. Please note that Photoshop Elements is a different product and, although there are similarities, and support materials are available for Elements, you will need to do some extra work at home to translate between the two.
A college certificate will be awarded on successful completion of the course. Learners can progress to our Adobe Photoshop Advanced course; attend a Photography course, or other leisure course offered by the college. Please browse the website for further information.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Eastleigh College Apprenticeships
Eastleigh College is a General FE College based in Eastleigh, Hampshire specialising in Apprenticeships for 10 years. We have recently launched 'The Apprenticeship Experts' team based at the College in response to our growing success in this area. We offer...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!