ELATT brings learning to life. Apply now for a FREE course in Web Design and Development, IT Systems Support, Office Skills, English and Care, and experience Connected Learning - our unique personalised programme of digital skills, work experience and personal development.
Whether you're starting out in your career, moving into digital or making London home, we have a programme to help. Located in Hackney, just moments from Liverpool Street and the heart of London’s creative/tech hub in Old Street, we have supported thousands of Londoners into employment and digital careers since our foundation in 1984.
We offer state-of-the-art IT equipment and modern, urban facilities combined with a wide support programme of work experience, personal and welfare support and practical, real world learning – supporting the needs of Londoners of all backgrounds and walks of life.
Types of Courses Offered
- Web Design and Development Become a professional web designer at the ELATT Web Academy. Our programmes run from Starter to Advanced level.
- Computer Engineering Become a computer engineer with our IT Systems Academy, from CISCO Essentials to advanced Microsoft certification.
- Business IT Get ready for a career in office and business administration with Skills for the Office, from Entry to Advanced level.
- English Skills Our English, math and ESOL support will help you get the essential skills you need to get on in life and work.
- Work Skills & Employability integrated into all our programmes to help you get job-ready.
Why choose ELATT
Our students achieve an astonishing level of success. In 2013-2014, over 90% of our students passed their qualification, far above national averages, and some 70% progressed into new employment or learning opportunities. Meet our amazing students.
Our brilliant tutors offer you the best of both worlds: expert, qualified teachers who are also highly qualified and experienced in their vocational area and still practicing within the industry. This means you learn the relevant and up-to-date skills that employers want from a professional who thrives on imparting that knowledge to you.
Learning is only half of the challenge. You also need real-world experience. We thrive on bringing you this industry expertise direct from the world of business through our City InSight programme. Our current partners include leading employers from the private and voluntary sectors such as Opus 2 International, Camara, Morgan Stanley, CrowdSkills, Withers and UBS.
City InSight offers you:
- Industry briefings
- Employment seminars
- Work experience
- Work placements
Awards & Accreditations
Ofsted Outstanding (Grade 1) | Microsoft Academy | CISCO Academy | Adobe Academy
TES Further Education Awards 2016:
Overall FE Provider of the Year | Training Provider of the Year | Employer Engagement of the Year
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!