Get ready for a career in office and business administration with a FREE course at ELATT!
ELATT brings learning to life. Graded Outstanding by Ofsted, enrol today for the Connected Learning experience - our unique personalised programme of digital skills, work experience and personal development.
What you will learn:
- 301 Communicate in a business environment
- 318 Principles of business communication and information
- 319 Principles of administration
- 320 Principles of business
- 345 Manage personal performance and development
- 202 Produce business documents
- 204 Store and retrieve information
- 304 Develop a presentation
- 305 Deliver a presentation
- 306 Create bespoke business documents
- 349 Presentation Software
- 351 Word Processing Software
- 324 Understand the customer service environment
Duration: Up to 9 - 12 months (term time)
Hours: 1.5 - 2 days per week
Qualifications: City and Guilds Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Business Administration
Start dates: Classes start in September, January and February
Entry requirements: Literacy Level 1 & Level 2 NVQ in Business Administration
What other skills will you learn?
- Working with others
- Organisation and planning
- Problem solving
What can you do next?
- Senior Administrator
Our professional tutors will support you in your studies every step of the way. Contact ELATT to enrol today!
Suitability - Who should attend?
Literacy Level 1Level 2 NVQ in Business Administration
Outcome / Qualification etc.
NVQ Level 3 and relevant components
ELATT brings learning to life. Apply now for a FREE course in Web Design and Development, IT Systems Support, Office Skills, English and Care, and experience Connected Learning - our unique personalised programme of digital skills, work experience and personal...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!