Computer Engineering Level 3 (Advanced)ELATT
Computer Engineering Level 3 (Advanced)
All available course dates
Computer Engineering Level 3 (Advanced):
Become a computer engineer with a FREE course at ELATT!
ELATT's comprehensive Computer Engineering programme takes you from beginner to Advanced Level and prepares you to work in technical support job or as a helpdesk operator. You will learn about monitoring and maintaining the computer systems and the networks in an organisation. It will prepare you for a role providing technical support directly to staff and customers.
You will learn about network planning and installation, installing and configuring computer systems & networks, cyber security, and diagnosing and solving hardware and software faults. You will be taught by industry professionals who will support you through your course and onto the next stage of your career.
ELATT brings learning to life. Graded Outstanding by Ofsted, enrol today for the Connected Learning experience - our unique personalised programme of digital skills, work experience and personal development.
What you will learn:
- 102 Health and Safety – Portfolio evidence
- 304 Develop own effectiveness and professionalism – Portfolio evidence
- 308 Software installation and upgrade – Portfolio evidence
- 314 Working with hardware equipment – Portfolio evidence
- 332 CISCO IT Essential Part 2 – CHPT 11 – 16 EXAM
- 346 Configuring Windows Server 2008 Active Directory
- MCITP – Portfolio evidence
- 347 Configuring Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure
- MCTS Portfolio evidence
- 319 User profile administration
- 378 Word processing software
Duration: 22 - 28 weeks
Hours: 15 hours per week, usually 2.5 days per week
- City and Guilds Advanced Diploma for IT Professional Level 3
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist – MCTS *
- CISCO Academy IT Essentials Certificate
*Requires 85% course attendance or an exam fee will apply.
Start dates: Classes start throughout the year
Entry requirements: Candidates who enrol on this course must possess the City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma for IT Practitioners Full Qualification. If you do not, you will need to complete two further assignments in addition to the assignments listed above.
Paying for your course: Aged 24 and over? You may be eligible for a government-backed Advanced Learning Loan to help you pay the Web Developer course fees. Please contact our student support services for more information.
What other skills will you learn?
- Working with others
- Organisation and planning
- Problem solving
What can you do next?
- System Administrator
- Network Technician
- Network Administrator
- Information Technology Engineer
- Information Systems Administrator
You will be taught by professional tutors who are all technology experts with current industry practice, and receive cutting-edge professional advice and experience from our industry partner Opus 2 International.
Contact us to enrol today!
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Literacy - Level 1 or good spoken/written English
- Computer Engineering - Level 2 / equivalent skills
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- City and Guilds Diploma for ICT Systems and Principles for IT Professionals
- CISCO Academy IT Essentials Certificate
Training Course Content
Customer support provision for the ICT
- Networking principles
- Implementing an ICT systems security policy
- Implementing and maintaining cloud technologies and infrastructure
- Implementing and managing a network
- Securing ICT systems and networks
- Networking fundamentals
- IT security fundamentals
- Web Design and Development - Level 1
- Employment Pathways / University
ELATT brings learning to life. Apply now for a FREE course in Web Design and Development, IT Systems Support, Office Skills, English and Care, and experience Connected Learning - our unique personalised programme of digital skills, work experience and personal...
Find out more about this Computer Engineering Level 3 (Advanced) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
1,745 GBP-2,245 GBP