Do you need to improve your English? We will help you improve your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills on a FREE course from Entry Level to Level 2.
We also have classes for refugees and asylum seekers.
You will learn the English you need and get support to move on in life and work.
What you will learn:
- English language to make relationships with your neighbours and community
- English to help you start planning for your future goals
- The UK public transport systems
- Other forms of shopping
- Accessing services
- Getting a job in the UK including rights and responsibilities
- Telling your story
- English for conversations
- Using a computer for email, typing a CV and doing job search
- English to help manage your money and bills better
- You will also participate in community activities and if it’s what you want, a volunteer work placement
Duration: 12 weeks
Hours: 12 hours per week, usually 2 days per week
Qualifications: Units from Edexcel or OCR at Entry Level 2
Start dates: Classes start in September, January and April
Entry requirements: Complete an Initial Assessment with ELATT
What other skills will you learn?
- Working with others
- Organisation and planning
- Problem solving
What can you do next?
- English Skills Entry Level 3
Contact us to enrol today!
Suitability - Who should attend?
Complete an Initial Assessment with ELATT
Outcome / Qualification etc.
ELATT brings learning to life. Apply now for a FREE course in Web Design and Development, IT Systems Support, Office Skills, English and Care, and experience Connected Learning - our unique personalised programme of digital skills, work experience and personal...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Open / Scheduled
Open / Scheduled