Do you need to improve your English? We will help you improve your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills on a FREE course from Entry Level to Level 2.
We also have classes for refugees and asylum seekers.
You will learn the English you need and get support to move on in life and work.
What you will learn:
- English language to support you with reaching your future goals.
- Applying for work in the UK including making applications for volunteer work placements
- Planning events
- Making complaints as a customer and your consumer rights
- Writing personal statements for further study
- Rights and responsibilities as resident including learning about the political system of the UK
- Methods of money management and where to get advice on money issues if necessary
- You will also participate in community activities and if it’s what you want, a volunteer work placement
Duration: 12 weeks
Hours: 12 hours per week, usually 2 days per week
Qualifications: Units from Edexcel or OCR at Level 1 / Level 2
Start dates: Classes start in September, January and April
Entry requirements: Complete an Initial Assessment with ELATT
What other skills will you learn?
- Working with others
- Organisation and planning
- Problem solving
What can you do next?
- Further education in your preferred field
- Progression into employment
- Functional Skills Level 1 or 2
- Skills for the Office Level 1
- Web Design Level 1
- IT Systems Support Level 1
Contact us to enrol today!
Suitability - Who should attend?
Complete an Initial Assessment with ELATT
Outcome / Qualification etc.
ELATT brings learning to life. Apply now for a FREE course in Web Design and Development, IT Systems Support, Office Skills, English and Care, and experience Connected Learning - our unique personalised programme of digital skills, work experience and personal...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!