Become a software developer with a FREE course at ELATT
Our software development course will teach you to design and develop a range of programs. You will learn Java as your core coding language and key soft skills such as project management, databases, case diagrams and essential office skills.
Your tutor will help you develop proven professional coding skills through object oriented coding, design patterns and frameworks.
Software engineering combines problem solving, creativity and analytical skills. It suits those who are detail oriented with an eye for solutions. There is an ever increasing demand for new software and a wide variety of clients across a range of sectors are looking to employ skilled software developers
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Literacy - Level 1 or equivalent (good written and spoken English)
- ICT - Level 1 (Confident computer use with file management / basic packages)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- City and Guilds Award / Certificate for IT Users - Level 1
Training Course Content
Award [9 credits]
- Using Internet 
- Software Fundamentals (Introduction to Software Development Life Cycle) 
- Specialist Software (Introduction to Java) 
Certificate [13 credits]
- Improving IT Productivity Using IT 
- Specialist Software (Intermediate Java) 
- Project Management Software 
- Presentation Software 
- Software Development - Level 2
- Computer Engineering - Level 1
- Web Design and Development - Level 2
ELATT brings learning to life. Apply now for a FREE course in Web Design and Development, IT Systems Support, Office Skills, English and Care, and experience Connected Learning - our unique personalised programme of digital skills, work experience and personal...
Find out more about this Software Development Java (Level 1) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
1,472 GBP-1,636 GBP