Become a software developer with a FREE course at ELATT
Our software development course will teach you to design and develop a range of programs. You will learn Java as your core coding language and key soft skills such as project management, databases, case diagrams and essential office skills.
Your tutor will help you develop proven professional coding skills through object oriented coding, design patterns and frameworks.
Software engineering combines problem solving, creativity and analytical skills. It suits those who are detail oriented with an eye for solutions. There is an ever increasing demand for new software and a wide variety of clients across a range of sectors are looking to employ skilled software developers
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Literacy - Level 2 or equivalent
- Software Development - Level 2 / Equivalent
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- City and Guilds Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles for IT Professionals
Training Course Content
Diploma [37 credits]
- Customer service provision (IT Computer / Network Principles) 
- Develop Software using SQL 
- Create Computer Programs using Object Oriented Language *
- Create Computer Programs using Procedural Language *
- Create Computer Programs using Event Based Programming *
* =only 2 of these units will be selected during the course.
- Software Development - Level 3
- Computer Engineering - Level 3
- Apprenticeship in Game Development, Software Development and Software Testing
ELATT brings learning to life. Apply now for a FREE course in Web Design and Development, IT Systems Support, Office Skills, English and Care, and experience Connected Learning - our unique personalised programme of digital skills, work experience and personal...
Find out more about this Software Development Java (Level 2 Practitioner) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
1,472 GBP-1,636 GBP