Electronics Yorkshire Limited - Apprenticeship Training
Electronics Yorkshire has introduced an Apprentices training scheme into its portfolio of services. The scheme focuses on the requirements of the electronics industry, delivering a specialised electronics curriculum within the NVQ Level 2 ‘Performing Engineering Operations’ framework at Intermediate Level 2 or the Electrical & Electronic Engineering framework at Advanced Level 3.
Electronics Yorkshire Limited offers apprenticeships in the following sectors:
A Level 2 NVQ in Performing Engineering Operations:
- Assembling and Testing Electronic Circuits
- Maintaining Electronic Equipment and Systems
- Producing Electronic Engineering Drawings
- Working Safely in an Engineering Environment
- Carrying out Engineering Activities Efficiently and Effectively
- Using and Communicating Technical Information
A Level 2 Technical Certificate in Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technology:
- Electrical and Electronic principles
- Electrical and Electronic Testing Methods
- Electrical and Electronic Systems and Devices
- Engineering Environment Awareness
- Engineering Principles and Techniques
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!