Level 3 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace -
3-day qualification course for managers
The Level 3 Award in Supervising Health & Safety in the Workplace is designed for professionals with a responsibility for supervising health & safety issues in their workplace.
This three-day course provides participants with a solid understanding of the practical controls and legal obligations associated with health & safety at both the national and EU level. Exploring the supervisory and managerial aspects of promoting occupational health & safety, it then addresses a number of specific H&S areas including:
- First Aid at Work
- Work Equipment & Ergonomics
- Display Screen Equipment
- Manual Handling
In addition, it explores requirements related to accident investigation & reporting, risk assessment, health & safety auditing and employee training.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Level 3 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace course is suitable for supervisors, team leaders, trainers and managers with a responsibility for supervising health and safety in the workplace.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On completion of this course, candidates will receive a Level 3 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace, issued by Highfield Qualifications (HABC)).
Training Course Content
This course covers the following topics:
- Health & Safety Principles & Definitions
- Legislation and EU Regulations
- Health & Safety at Work
- RIDDOR, First Aid at Work, COSHH, Manual Handling, Work Equipment
- Display Screen Equipment, Personal Protective Equipment
- Accidents and safety hazards
- Accident investigation
- Reporting, recording and controls
- Ill Health
- Hazardous substances, noise, vibration, eronomics, manual handling, stress
- Health & Safety Organisation and Management
- Risk Assessment
- Monitoring and auditing health & safety
- The role of Supervisors
- Employee consulation, training
This cost of this course is:
- Cornwall centre: £395 + VAT per delegate
- Birmingham centre: £445 + VAT per delegate
Ellison-Webb are also equipped to tailor training programmes for groups of staff and deliver them in-house on your company premises.
Ellison-Webb Training is a specialist provider of Food Safety, Health & Safety, Nutrition and HACCP courses, as well as train the trainer programmes for professionals aspiring to train in the private, public or voluntary sectors.Established in the West Midlands for...
Find out more about this Level 3 Award in Supervising Health & Safety in the Workplace course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!