Delivering Safety Culture Change Using the Hearts and Minds Toolkit
The award-winning Hearts and Minds toolkit is designed to help organisations to improve their HSE performance by:
- Leading the way – the ‘route to the top’ of the HSE culture ladder
- Providing the process and tools to facilitate safety culture change and improvement Facilitated by developers of the Hearts and Minds toolkit, the course will:
- Teach the fundamentals of safety culture change, including consideration of the various stages of a culture change programme, from design to implementation and review
- Provide an overview of the Hearts and Minds toolkit and allow Participants to get to grips with facilitating a selection of tools from the Hearts and Minds toolkit
- Allow Participants to learn from some of the leading experts in safety culture change - illustrated with case studies and examples from the course facilitators’ own experiences, Participants will also have the opportunity to create their own bespoke safety culture improvement plan for implementation in their own organisations
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Qualification: On successful completion of the Tripod Beta exam, Participants will achieve a Bronze Practitioner certificate, demonstrating their understanding of the Tripod Beta methodology.
Bronze Practitioners will exhibit an excellent theoretical understanding and can begin assisting with low-level investigations.
Upon attaining Bronze Practitioner status, Participants will be invited to continue towards becoming an accredited Gold Tripod Practitioner and conduct more high-level and complex incident investigation and analyses.
The tuition fee for EI Member - £1,590
Tuition fee for Non-Member - £1,790
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Energy Institute - Open and Online Courses in Energy Management, Oil and Gas and Risk Management
The Energy Institute (EI) is the professional body for the energy industry, delivering good practice and professionalism across the depth and breadth of the sector. The EI is the leading chartered professional membership body for the energy industry, supporting over...
Find out more about this Delivering Safety Culture Change Using the Hearts and Minds Toolkit course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!