Utility ExcavationsEnergy & Utility Skills Register
All available course dates
The standards for this scheme were developed in collaboration with employers and stakeholders from across the energy and utility sector. Training and assessment against each standard gains an individual a registration on EUSR. Training and assessment is delivered by providers through their Energy & Utility Skills approved programme.
Training Course Content
- Category 1. Locate Utility Services
- Category 2. Implement Safe (Digging) Excavating Practices
- Category 3. Install, Inspect & Remove Timber Support Systems
- Category 4. Install, Inspect & Remove Steel Support Systems
- Category 5. Install, Inspect & Remove Proprietary Support Systems
Contact the provider for more information on pricing.
Energy & Utility Skills Register
We work very closely with employers to develop training courses that give individuals the knowledge and skills they – and of course their employers - need to deliver essential services to 66 million people and UK industry across the UK...
Find out more about this Utility Excavations course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.