Cash Flow Management and Working Capital Optimisation
This three day cash flow management course will centre on practical issues of working capital management with a focus on today’s economic environment.
A strong cash flow management theme will ensure that all aspects of working capital, from systems to processes and receivables, payables and inventory management, will steer to cash enhancement.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Accountants with reporting and/or recording responsibilities for working capital accounts
- Business managers with responsibilities for managing the cash operating cycle
- Finance professionals in the treasury function of their organisations
- Business owners wanting to analyse the cash operating cycle of their companies
Training Course Content
• Assess areas within your organisation where working capital improvements can be translated to the bottom line
• Improve cash flow and liquidity by following a process of working capital assessment
• Develop a rigorous working capital plan to take your organisation forward in the current economic environment
• Interpret cash flow statements and ratios, and identify positive and negative corporate performance
• Appreciate why cash flow analysis is more important than balance sheet and income statement analysis
• Evaluate free cash flow and the ability of companies to meet their financial commitments• Understand and apply the new concept of supply chain finance
To ensure that the course is highly practical and relevant, the course will be based on a blend of training techniques, including:
• Leading edge, short, formal presentations on the theory and practice of cash flow statements
• Review of topical articles and background information on cash flow analysis and related subjects to illustrate the practical issues
• Group syndicate work and classroom discussion
• Exercises and case studies using excel
The cost of this course may vary by location. See above or request information for prices.
Euromoney Financial also delivers in-house training for finance teams and departments, giving companies the opportunity to save up to 50% on training costs.
We develop bespoke learning experiences with the perfect blend of technologies and techniques to help you succeed. An organisation’s ability to continuously learn and evolve rapidly is the ultimate competitive advantage. To achieve your strategic goals, it is essential to...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Cash Flow Management & Working Capital Optimisation course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!