English Law for International LawyersEuromoney Learning
English Law for International Lawyers
Many international commercial agreements are subject to English law. Often non-UK lawyers are faced with unfamiliar legal concepts and requirements.
To overcome these hurdles and help lawyers become truly international.
Regularly updated the course aims to provide you with the principal elements of English law and in particular the main provisions of English contract law. It is highly participative with several practical case studies and workshops.
To enable you to understand how English law works in practice you will take part in practical documentation exercises and will analyse the following specific legal issues and contracts:
- Pre-contractual documents: letters of intent and commitment
- Negotiation of a contract
- Contents of the contract: express and standard terms
- Drafting force majeure clauses
- Construction of contract terms
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Training Course Content
Attend this in-depth training course and acquire invaluable knowledge of the following key areas:
- The common law: nature and methodology
- Drafting contracts under English law
- Termination of a contract and remedies for breach of contact
- Applicable law in international financial contracts
- Essential distinctions between common and civil law systems
- How a contract is formed and what it contains
- Remedies for breach of contract
- Applicable law and international financial contracts
- Documentation techniques for English law contracts
Why choose Euromoney Learning
4.75/5 rating on course check for service
25,000 professionals trained across public courses
99 countries where training is delivered
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
We develop bespoke learning experiences with the perfect blend of technologies and techniques to help you succeed. An organisation’s ability to continuously learn and evolve rapidly is the ultimate competitive advantage. To achieve your strategic goals, it is essential to...
Find out more about this English Law for International Lawyers course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!