Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
School of Derivative InstrumentsEuromoney Learning Solutions - Financial Training
School of Derivative Instruments
School of Derivative Instruments - 4-day course by Euromoney Financial Training
This comprehensive training programme covers everything you need to know about derivatives products and markets to succeed in your role within banking, corporate finance or financial services. The programme does not require any prior active derivatives experience. Participants, however, should be familiar with the basics of derivative products and markets. It is also recommended that delegates also have some prior statistical knowledge.
The course moves quickly through the fundamentals of derivatives usage. Hence, it is equally useful to committed newcomers to the world of derivatives, as well as to the more experienced financial market professionals with working knowledge of derivative products. The course is suitable both for new entrants to established derivatives markets as well as more experienced bankers from emerging derivatives markets.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training course is especially suitable for:
- Derivatives traders and salespersons who want to deepen and intensify their derivatives knowledge
- Product control and middle office staff requiring an in-depth knowledge of derivative products
- Corporate treasury staff using derivatives in their treasury and risk management activities
- Financial control and risk management personnel
- Fund managers, private bankers and investment advisors Derivatives systems developers
Training Course Content
This training course is designed to cover the following aspects of derivative instruments:
- The structure of all types of derivatives including forwards, swaps, futures, traded options, OTC options, and warrants and convertibles
- The central pricing methodologies for forwards and swaps, for all kinds of futures contracts, and alternative models for pricing standard and exotic options
- Principles of using derivatives for trading direction and volatility, and for hedging all types of cash positions
- The best approaches to the reporting, control and risk management of derivative portfolios including derivative risk factors, value at risk approaches and stress testing, efficient limit systems and the dynamic management of risk positions
- New types of financial derivatives including path dependent derivatives, multi-asset and correlation based derivatives, credit derivatives and other complex products
- The role of derivatives in investment management portfolios
The cost of this training course is £4,295 + VAT per delegate.
Group Bookings Discounts
- 2 delegates - 5% discount
- 3 delegates - 10% discount
- 4 delegates - 12% discount
- 5 delegates - 15% discount
Save up to 40% with In House Training
This course can also be delivered for your company on site and in house, tailored where necessary for your organisation.
Provider: Euromoney Learning Solutions - Financial Training
With over 60 years of experience, Euromoney Learning Solutions draws on its unique heritage to redefine learning. As a world leading provider of premium public courses, e-learning, books and tailored in-house training programmes, Euromoney Learning Solutions facilitates change in businesses...