Broadcast production assistant - Level 3 - Apprenticeship StandardFind Registered Apprenticeship Training Providers - For Employers
Broadcast production assistant - Level 3 - Apprenticeship Standard
Providing support and assistance to help with the delivery of content for TV or radio shows.
Set by employer.
None specified. Before taking their end-point assessment apprentices must: * achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
What apprentices will learn
- TV and radio industry principles and practices - including audiences, commercial pressures, commissioning, genres and production deadlines
- using TV and radio tools and equipment - including cameras, lighting, editing and sound equipment
- programme development and pitching - including copyright, project plans, research, tone of voice and writing styles
- content creation - including capturing video and sound, conducting interviews and script editing
- editing and post-production - including the editing process and accessing, storing and archiving material
- specialist commercial, live content creation, production co-ordination, technical support or editing and post-production skills
- health and safety practices and legislation within a broadcast environment - including licences, working time directive and workplace hazards and risks
Find a Registered Training Provider
Request information to connect with registered training providers who can deliver this training.
Please note this training is specifically for employers in England looking to train apprentices, not individuals looking to achieve this qualification.
Provider: Find Registered Apprenticeship Training Providers - For Employers
Apprenticeship Training from Registered Training Providers
If your company is looking for registered training providers to train your apprentices, findcourses is here to help. If you pay the Apprenticeship Levy, or are receiving co-investment government funding to invest in your employee development through apprenticeships, then you...
Request information - obligation free
Please only fill out this form if you are a UK employer looking to find training for your apprentice/s. This training is not for individuals looking to achieve this qualification.
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!