Chartered manager (degree) - Level 6 - Apprenticeship Standard
Taking responsibility for long-term organisational success, managing people, projects, operations or services.
Set by employer. Candidates will usually have:
- A levels (or equivalents) or existing relevant level 3 qualifications
- English, maths and information communications technology (ICT) at level 2
- Employers may consider prior relevant experience.
Apprentices will achieve a degree in management and business. Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C).
What apprentices will learn
- operational strategy
- project management
- business finance
- sales and marketing
- digital business and new technologies
- leading and developing people
- developing collaborative relationships
Find a Registered Training Provider
Request information to connect with registered training providers who can deliver this training.
Please note this training is specifically for employers in England looking to train apprentices, not individuals looking to achieve this qualification.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for details
- In Company