Commercial Procurement and Supply - Level 4 - Apprenticeship StandardFind Registered Apprenticeship Training Providers - For Employers
Commercial Procurement and Supply (formerly Public sector commercial professional) - Level 4 - Apprenticeship Standard
Any entry requirements will be determined by individual employers which may, for example, typically require 5x A*-C Grade GCSEs (must include English & Maths).
Prior to the end point assessment there is a requirement to achieve:
- Level 2 qualifications in English and Maths (GCSE equivalent), and
- L4 Diploma in Procurement & Supply with the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS).
What apprentices will learn
- Identifying approaches to achieve agreements with external and internal organisations
- Using a range of contract and supplier performance monitoring, management and reporting techniques
- Carrying out cost management, including the cost base, and variances from budget
- Evaluating costs by comparison with industry standards or high performers
Find a Registered Training Provider
Request information to connect with registered training providers who can deliver this training.
Please note this training is specifically for employers in England looking to train apprentices, not individuals looking to achieve this qualification.
Provider: Find Registered Apprenticeship Training Providers - For Employers
Apprenticeship Training from Registered Training Providers
If your company is looking for registered training providers to train your apprentices, findcourses is here to help. If you pay the Apprenticeship Levy, or are receiving co-investment government funding to invest in your employee development through apprenticeships, then you...
Request information - obligation free
Please only fill out this form if you are a UK employer looking to find training for your apprentice/s. This training is not for individuals looking to achieve this qualification.
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!