Financial Services Professional - Level 6 - Apprenticeship Standard
Apprentices without level 2 English and Maths will need to achieve this level prior to taking the end point assessment.
Apprentices will be required to take one of the professional qualifications listed below, as chosen by the employer to be most relevant to the selected specialist option and job role:
- Advanced Diploma in Retirement Provision (PMI Associate Membership – APMI designation)
- CFA Institute – CFA Level I (Regular Membership of CFA Institute/CFA UK) (plus CFA UK - Investment Management Certificate (IMC designation) or CISI Certificate in Investment Management (ACSI Designation) – these are ‘gateway’ FCA Appropriate Qualifications – used to demonstrate competence required for FCA regulation and will be taken prior to CFA I)
- CISI Cert in Private Client Investment Advice & Management - PCIAM L6 (Full CISI Membership: MCSI)
- CII Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning (250 Credits: Associate of the Personal Finance Society: APFS)
- The London Institute of Banking & Finance, Chartered Associate Programme (Chartered Associate Status)
- Chartered Banker Institute, Associate Chartered Banker Diploma (Associate Chartered Banker designation)
- CISI Diploma in Investment Operations L6 (Full CISI Membership: MCSI)
- Chartered Institute of Credit Management - CICM Level 5 Diploma in Credit Management (CICM Graduate Member: MCICM (Grad) designation)
What apprentices will learn
- explaining complex information simply and clearly
- networking and establish relationships with clients
- research and analytical skills
- negotiation and influencing skills as well as determination and tenacity
- understanding of the need for client confidentiality
Find a Registered Training Provider
Request information to connect with registered training providers who can deliver this training.
Please note this training is specifically for employers in England looking to train apprentices, not individuals looking to achieve this qualification.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for details
- In Company