Manufacturing engineer (degree) - Level 6 - Apprenticeship StandardFind Registered Apprenticeship Training Providers - For Employers
Manufacturing engineer (degree) - Level 6 - Apprenticeship Standard
Apprentices will achieve a BSc (Hons) or BEng (Hons) in Engineering. Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C).
What apprentices will learn
- producing parts using hand fitting, fabrication and joining techniques
- producing drawings using a computer aided design (CAD) system
- preparing and using general and specialist machines and equipment
- preparing and providing computer numeric control programmes (programmes that control machinery)
- using computer software packages to help with engineering activities
- producing assemblies using a wide range of materials and techniques
- engineering project management, securing resources and managing budgets
- implementing, monitoring and evaluating engineering processes
Find a Registered Training Provider
Request information to connect with registered training providers who can deliver this training.
Please note this training is specifically for employers in England looking to train apprentices, not individuals looking to achieve this qualification.
Provider: Find Registered Apprenticeship Training Providers - For Employers
Apprenticeship Training from Registered Training Providers
If your company is looking for registered training providers to train your apprentices, findcourses is here to help. If you pay the Apprenticeship Levy, or are receiving co-investment government funding to invest in your employee development through apprenticeships, then you...
Request information - obligation free
Please only fill out this form if you are a UK employer looking to find training for your apprentice/s. This training is not for individuals looking to achieve this qualification.
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!