Policy Officer - Level 4 - Apprenticeship StandardFind Registered Apprenticeship Training Providers - For Employers
Policy Officer - Level 4 - Apprenticeship Standard
Individual employers will decide the entry requirement for this apprenticeship, but typically this will be:
- 5 x GCSEs A*-C including Maths and English (or level 2 equivalent)
- 2 x A-levels A*-D (or level 3 equivalent)orsufficient work experience is referenced
Apprentices without level 2 English and maths will need to achieve this level prior to taking the end-point assessmen
What apprentices will learn
- Apply analytical techniques using analytical support and key statistics relating to policy area
- Demonstrating hypothesis-based thinking
- Using research and trials to inform policy
- Selecting and presenting information in a clear and effective manner
- Communicating confidently
Find a Registered Training Provider
Request information to connect with registered training providers who can deliver this training.
Please note this training is specifically for employers in England looking to train apprentices, not individuals looking to achieve this qualification.
Provider: Find Registered Apprenticeship Training Providers - For Employers
Apprenticeship Training from Registered Training Providers
If your company is looking for registered training providers to train your apprentices, findcourses is here to help. If you pay the Apprenticeship Levy, or are receiving co-investment government funding to invest in your employee development through apprenticeships, then you...
Request information - obligation free
Please only fill out this form if you are a UK employer looking to find training for your apprentice/s. This training is not for individuals looking to achieve this qualification.
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!