Senior Leader Master's Degree Apprenticeship - Level 7 - Apprenticeship Standard
Individual employers will set the selection criteria for their Apprenticeships. This may involve previous management experience, having undertaken an apprenticeship or qualifications.
Successful apprentices will achieve a Master’s degree in management [either MA, MSc or MBA]. English and Maths will be required at a minimum of Level 2 prior to the end point assessment.
What apprentices will learn
- Initiating and leading change in the organisation
- Creating environment for innovation and creativity
- Establishing the value of ideas and change initiatives and drives continuous improvement
- Overseeing financial strategies/management
- Undertaking research, and critically analyse and integrate complex information
Find a Registered Training Provider
Request information to connect with registered training providers who can deliver this training.
Please note this training is specifically for employers in England looking to train apprentices, not individuals looking to achieve this qualification.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for details
- In Company