Early Warning Signals in Banks
This course will provide a structured approach for identifying early warning signals in financial institutions.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is designed for experienced regulators, credit risk and fixed income professionals with a good understanding of the analysis of financial institutions. This course follows on from our intermediary level courses:Intensive Bank Analysis,Emerging Market Bank AnalysisandNon-Bank Financial Institutions.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Credits: 16 CPD pts.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Understand the causes and symptoms of both systemic and individual bank failure in the global financial crisis
- Anticipate and quantify the vulnerability of institutions to liquidity and refinancing risk
- Stress test solvency for write-downs from credit, trading, investment and derivative positions
- Differentiate qualitative, quantitative and market indicators of credit deterioration
- Identify the likely triggers or events which would change the credit standing of a company in the future
Why choose Fitch Learning
9 in 10 would recommend us to a colleague
Over 1,300 clients worldwide
Part of the Fitch Group, Fitch Learning partners with clients to enhance knowledge, skills and conduct. With centers in London, New York, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong, we are committed to questioning and understanding client needs across the globe and...