Adobe Illustrator Advanced
This one-day advanced course will cover some of Adobe Illustrator’s more advanced artwork creation tools and techniques. You will learn how to create more complex shapes and graphics, work with symbols and with masking. The course will also cover how to convert raster graphics into vectors, how to apply effects and how to work in perspective.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Participants should have a good working knowledge of Illustrator and be able to create and manipulate designs, including:
- Creating basic artwork using shapes
- Modify paths
- Work with colour, fills and strokes
- Use Illustrator’s Pen tool
- Save files as different formats to export from Illustrator
Training Course Content
Module 1: Creating complex shapes
- The Pathfinder panel
- Compound objects
- The Shape Builder Tool
Participants will learn how to
- Create complex shapes using the Shape Builder and Pathfinder tools
- Import raster images and convert them to editable vector graphics
- Create and manage Illustrator symbols
- Work with clipping and opacity masks
- Apply blends to objects
- Apply Illustrator effects, including 3D
- Use tools to help create artwork in perspective
For more information visit University Website.
Focus on Training: Best Practice Skills from the Specialists
Focus on Training is a professional training company specialising in offering accredited Project Management and IT programmes. With over 10,000 courses offered in over 100 locations throughout the United Kingdom, Focus is a premier training provider. All programmes can be booked online...
Find out more about this Adobe Illustrator Advanced course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!