Adopting DevOps in an ITIL Environment
This a highly practical course is designed to take an organization working in an ITIL environment through the steps to adopting DevOps and choice of a first value stream to work with.
Suitability - Who should attend?
ITIL foundation and a basic appreciation of DevOps are advantageous.
Training Course Content
- Definitions & Perceptions: Giving us a common lexicon for the course and exploring current perceptions of DevOps and ITIL
- Case Study – Introduction to Global Appliance Supply Company – Includes a SWOT analysis focused on DevOps adoption
- Business Case and Value Stream – The business case for DevOps incorporating the measures by which success will be judged. Choosing the first value stream to be worked on
- Stakeholder Management – identifying the key stakeholders in adopting DevOps and levels of commitment needed
- DevOps Readiness Assessment – a lower level look at the individual requirements for the successful adoption
- Time to Value – Understanding how Agile Users Stories and ITIL Change Management theory are compatible
- DevOps Team Structure – putting together the right people from a diverse group of candidates
- Release and Change – adaption of a standard ITIL Release policy for a DevOps / automated environment
- Tooling – exploring the concept of a tool chain and choosing the correct set for our scenario
- Further integration – Following the success of our first value stream how can we apply DevOps concepts elsewhere in the lifecycle?
- Adaption for Future Value Streams – taking the rejected value streams from exercise 3 and thinking about how we could make them work
For more information visit University Website.
Focus on Training: Best Practice Skills from the Specialists
Focus on Training is a professional training company specialising in offering accredited Project Management and IT programmes. With over 10,000 courses offered in over 100 locations throughout the United Kingdom, Focus is a premier training provider. All programmes can be booked online...
Find out more about this Adopting DevOps in an ITIL Environment course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!