Agile Business Analysis (APMG)
This five-day course features intensive hands-on training that focuses on installing, configuring, and managing VMware vSphere® 6.5, which includes VMware ESXi™ 6.5 and VMware vCenter Server® 6.5. This course prepares you to administer a vSphere infrastructure for an organisation of any size. It is the foundation for most other VMware technologies in the software-defined data center.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Those who are likely to be involved in business analysis within an Agile project, including:
- Business Analysts
- Product Owners and business representatives
- Project Managers
- Developers in Agile teams
- Testers in Agile teams
Training Course Content
The Holistic View of the Business
- The Agile BA role in relation to mission and objectives
- How to analyse the business environment
- Measuring the success of implementing change
The Agile Landscape
- What is Agile? Approaches and frameworks
- Why is Agile needed?
- Role and responsibilities of the Agile BA and Agile team
- Stakeholder types / personas
- RACI and RASCI in Agile
- Empowerment of Stakeholders in an Agile project
Dealing with Requirements
- The Agile approach to requirements
- User Stories, Epics, Acceptance Criteria
- The Agile Business Analyst’s link to quality and testing
- The Agile Requirements Life Cycle
- Checking completeness
The Agile Business Case
- Strategic and project business cases
- Understanding the business problem
- As Is, To Be, Abstraction
- Gap Analysis and Value Streams
- The role of Facilitation in Agile
- How to organise and run a Facilitated Workshop
- Combining and prioritising requirements
- Customer perception and expectation
Modelling and prototyping
- 6 perspectives for modelling
- Tacit information
- Reasons and perspectives for prototyping
Working in a timebox
- Timebox structure and iterative development
Exams & Certification
- Multiple choice
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
- 40 minute duration
Some evening work is required.
- Agile at Scale: Inspired by Spotify
- Agile Business Analysis Foundation and Practitioner (APMG)
- Agile Business Analysis Foundation and Practitioner (APMG) Weekend
- Agile Programming Professional
- APMG Praxis Framework Bridging
- APMG Praxis Framework Foundation
- APMG Praxis Framework Foundation and Practitioner
Focus on Training: Best Practice Skills from the Specialists
Focus on Training is a professional training company specialising in offering accredited Project Management and IT programmes. With over 10,000 courses offered in over 100 locations throughout the United Kingdom, Focus is a premier training provider. All programmes can be booked online...
Find out more about this Agile Business Analysis (APMG) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!