Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Agile Project Management – Foundation & Practitioner
Agile Project Management – Foundation & Practitioner: 4 or 5-Day Open Training Programme
This Agile Project Management – Foundation & Practitioner training programme is an open course offered by Focus on Training available in cities across the United Kingdom. Delegates of this course will gain an understanding of basic concepts and terminology for agile project management (Foundation), as well as how to apply these concepts to real life scenarios (Practitioner).
Delegates will sit for the 1 hour multiple choice Agile Project Management Foundation exam and, upon successful completion, will then be eligible to sit for the 2 hour Practitioner Objective Test Examination on the final day of the course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Agile Project Management – Foundation & Practitioner training programme is best suited for:
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Business Analysts
- Scrum Masters
- Solution Developers and Solution Testers
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of this Agile Project Management – Foundation & Practitioner training programme, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the concepts, benefits and risks of Agile development
- Understand the philosophy, approach and principles of Agile project management
- Understand agile project management lifecycle and products
- Set up appropriate project teams
- Plan and run a facilitated workshop
- Model and prototype aspects of the solution
- Elicit, analyse, prioritise and manage requirements
- Create a timeboxed plan for a project
- Understand the importance of negotiation and collaboration
- Use their skills to set up and manage an Agile project
Training Course Content
The content of this Agile Project Management – Foundation & Practitioner training programme is structured as follows:
- Agile Project Management Fundamentals
- The Agile Project Management Process
- Work Products and Deliverables
- Agile Project Teams
- Agile Project Management Practices
- Project Management and Control
- Other Agile Project Management Concerns
The cost of this Agile Project Management – Foundation & Practitioner training programme varies depending on the date and location, but starts from £995 + VAT.
Provider: Focus on Training
Focus on Training: Best Practice Skills from the Specialists
Focus on Training is a professional training company specialising in offering accredited Project Management and IT programmes. With over 10,000 courses offered in over 100 locations throughout the United Kingdom, Focus is a premier training provider. All programmes can be booked online...