APM Project Risk Certificate Level 2
Professional Risk Management is a key competence for project-based organisations.This 2- day event gives project and risk managers the opportunity to gain recognition as an experienced risk practitioner. It will prepare candidates for the APM’s Level 2 Certificate in Risk Management and present the opportunity to sit the exam.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Candidates should have practitioner experience of Project and Risk Management ideally having passed APM Level 1 Certificate in Risk Management qualification.
Training Course Content
This highly interactive event is modified to suit the needs of individuals present but includes:
Review of key elements in the exam syllabus including:
- Risk Attitudes (Seeking, Avoidance, Neutral)
- Cultural influences of Attitude to RiskHeuristics
- Assessment Techniques (Decision Trees, PERT, Sensitivity Analysis)
- Review of different Probability Distributions and Features
- Calculation of Mean, Mode, Median and Variance
- Strategies for getting reluctant owners to Manage Risks
- Process for Regular Risk Reporting
- Mock Examination (Marked overnight by the tutor)
- Feedback on Mock Examination, points of note.
- Examination of 3 written questions based on a case study (3 hours – 1.30pm to 4.30pm)
Focus on Training: Best Practice Skills from the Specialists
Focus on Training is a professional training company specialising in offering accredited Project Management and IT programmes. With over 10,000 courses offered in over 100 locations throughout the United Kingdom, Focus is a premier training provider. All programmes can be booked online...
Find out more about this APM Project Risk Certificate Level 2 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!