Certified Scrum Product Owner
This course will benefit Product Managers, Marketing and Sales people, Business Analysts, Project Managers or Scrum Masters who want to deepen their understanding of the Product Owner role.
Training Course Content
- Agile Principles and the Agile Manifesto
- The Case for Scrum
- The Scrum Process
- The Product Owner Role and Responsibilities
- Other Scrum Roles – ScrumMaster and Scrum Project Team
- Mastering Scrum Ceremonies
- Sprint Planning
- Sprint Review
- Daily Scrum Meetings
- Mastering Scrum Artefacts
- Product Backlog
- Sprint Backlog
- Burndown Chart
- Advanced Scrum
- Scaling Scrum
- Scrum and Distributed Development
- Agile Development and Testing practices within Scrum
- Transitioning to Scrum – Transition strategies and organisational/people issue
Focus on Training: Best Practice Skills from the Specialists
Focus on Training is a professional training company specialising in offering accredited Project Management and IT programmes. With over 10,000 courses offered in over 100 locations throughout the United Kingdom, Focus is a premier training provider. All programmes can be booked online...
Find out more about this Certified Scrum Product Owner course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!