Finance for Non-Financial Managers
The course focuses on the understanding of the financial implications of your day-to-day decisions and how to increase the profitability and performance of your business. It is suitable for all levels of individual who wish to improve their understanding of finance concepts.
Training Course Content
- General financial principles.
- Understanding how money flows in a business.
- Identifying the elements of the profit and loss account and balance sheet.
- Distinguishing between profit and cash.
- Key financial ratios - what they are and what they mean.
- Tools that are used by the external market to judge organisations.
- How organisations identify the drivers of their financial performance.
- Cost control and reduction.
- Improving margins and sales in your business.
- Break-even analysis.
- Understanding business cases and the methods of financial justification.
Focus on Training: Best Practice Skills from the Specialists
Focus on Training is a professional training company specialising in offering accredited Project Management and IT programmes. With over 10,000 courses offered in over 100 locations throughout the United Kingdom, Focus is a premier training provider. All programmes can be booked online...
Find out more about this Finance for Non-Financial Managers course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!