Introduction to Apache Jmeter
This comprehensive course covers all the essential principles of Performance Testing with JMeter. Designed for beginners as well as testers with previous non-functional testing experience. The course introduces the popular open source tool, explains how to build and configure the a test plan and then execute and review the results.. Throughout the course practical examples are demonstrated, and the Participants have exercises at the end of every chapter to aid comprehension.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Introduction to Performance Testing (opt)
Training Course Content
- What is JMeter?
- Why use it?
- What are its advantages and disadvantages?
- Planning an Effective Performance Test
- Understanding workload and the 'Peak Hour', application concurrency, data requirements and monitoring strategy
The JMeter Solution
- Learn how to download, install and configure JMeter, take a tour of the user interface and discover the building blocks of a Test Plan.
Build a Test Plan
- Manually create a test by adding Controllers, Samplers and Listeners.
Record a Test Plan
- Discover third party tools designed to help you use JMeter and rapidly build your tests Configure a Test Plan
- Add assertions into your tests to make sure they are working, data drive multiple iterations and deal with replay issues.
- Generate a Load Test
- Configure the test plan thread groups to simulate multiple users, run your tests locally and remotely through distributed test execution.
Focus on Training: Best Practice Skills from the Specialists
Focus on Training is a professional training company specialising in offering accredited Project Management and IT programmes. With over 10,000 courses offered in over 100 locations throughout the United Kingdom, Focus is a premier training provider. All programmes can be booked online...
Find out more about this Introduction to Apache Jmeter course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!