ISTQB Foundation - Software TestingFocus on Training
ISTQB Foundation - Software Testing
The ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL) is considered to be the standard introductory qualification for individuals working with software testing worldwide. In just three days, this course offers comprehensive first-level training. During this period, participants will learn the fundamentals of software testing to provide them with the necessary foundation for a career as a software testing professional. The course concludes with a one-hour multiple choice exam.
Focus on Training offers ISTQB Software Testing Foundation courses in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and 12 cities across the UK. The Foundation Software Testing course is sometimes referred to as BCS Foundation or ISEB Foundation because it is accredited in the UK by the British Computer Society.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level is principally aimed at anyone directly involved in software testing who needs to demonstrate practical knowledge of the fundamental concepts such as testers, test analysts, test engineers, test leads, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers and software developers. It is also appropriate for project managers, quality managers, software development managers, business analysts, and consultants who have an interest in understanding the basic concepts of software testing.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Foundation Level professionals should be able to:
- Understand testing concepts, the fundamental test process, test approaches, and principles to support test objectives
- Design and prioritize tests by using established techniques
- Analyze both functional and non-functional specifications (such as performance and usability)
- Execute tests according to agreed test plans, and analyze and report on the results of tests
- Write clear and understandable incident reports
- Effectively participate in reviews of small to medium-sized projects
- Be familiar with different types of testing tools and their uses
- Use a common language for efficient and effective communication with other testers and project stakeholders
The cost of this course varies based on date and location. See above for more details
Focus on Training: Best Practice Skills from the Specialists
Focus on Training is a professional training company specialising in offering accredited Project Management and IT programmes. With over 10,000 courses offered in over 100 locations throughout the United Kingdom, Focus is a premier training provider. All programmes can be booked online...
Find out more about this ISTQB Foundation - Software Testing course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.