Leadership & Management Skills
Effective leadership and management is vital for the success of any organisation.
The aim of this 1 day course is to enable those who are either new to a management role or have been in a management position for some time and wish to hone their skills to be more effective.
The course helps managers focus on their management and people tasks and the practicality of this course enables you to develop leadership and management styles which will assist the organisation towards reaching its objectives.
The course focuses on developing appropriate leadership styles, understanding the motivation of individuals at work, and using suitable decision-making and delegation techniques. The management of stress and stress-related situations are also covered.
This Leadership & Management Skills course is available throughout the UK.
Training Course Content
- The opportunity to make the transition from technical/operative to a leadership/ management role
- An opportunity to develop some of the key skills required to lead a team to obtain results and achieve organisational objectives
- An insight into the power of successful motivation to the benefit of all parties
- An ability to make the correct decision in varying circumstances
- The building of greater confidence in delegating in a variety of situations
- An understanding of the causes of stress and how appropriate leadership and management can alleviate stress
For more information Visit University Website.
Focus on Training: Best Practice Skills from the Specialists
Focus on Training is a professional training company specialising in offering accredited Project Management and IT programmes. With over 10,000 courses offered in over 100 locations throughout the United Kingdom, Focus is a premier training provider. All programmes can be booked online...
Find out more about this Leadership & Management Skills course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!