For Attend from Anywhere customers an additional screen is required for this course to work through remote desktop labs and view training information.
Microsoft Visio allows users to create, design and manage visually engaging diagrams, maps, and drawings. This two-day course takes users from the fundamental skills up to advanced techniques.
This course is suitable for users of Microsoft Visio 2010, 2013 or 2016 Standard or Professional editions. If you're attending at one of our locations, the course will be delivered on Microsoft Visio 2013 Professional.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- An appreciation of drawing applications and design concepts
- Familiarity with mouse and keyboard
- Navigate through Windows files and folders
- Work with Windows - minimise, maximise, open and close
Please Note: If you attend a course and do not meet the prerequisites you may be asked to leave.
Training Course Content
Participants will learn how to
- Navigate drawings in Microsoft Visio
- Customise the Visio environment
- Work with templates
- Create and modify shapes
- Create organisation charts ad flowcharts
- Enhance diagrams through formatting
- Work with other applications to import and export data
- Customise shapes and stencils
For more information Visit University Website.
Focus on Training: Best Practice Skills from the Specialists
Focus on Training is a professional training company specialising in offering accredited Project Management and IT programmes. With over 10,000 courses offered in over 100 locations throughout the United Kingdom, Focus is a premier training provider. All programmes can be booked online...
Find out more about this Microsoft Visio course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!