Accredited through APMG International and listed as qualified cyber training by DHS CISA in the U.S. and NCSC in the UK, the NCSP accredited training program teaches organizations how to rapidly engineer, operationalize and automate the NIST-CSF informative reference controls and management systems required to deliver the business outcomes expected by executive management, government regulators and industry auditors.
Candidates who attend and complete the NCSP® Boot Camp Certificate course are eligible to sit the associated APMG certification exam along with applying for CPE, PDU and CEU continuing education credits from PMI, ISACA, CompTIA and other professional certification bodies.
This 5 day, instructor-led NCSP Boot Camp combines both the Foundation and Practitioner courses and includes a single multiple-choice question exam for full certification.
Suitable for all individuals and members of an organisation in need of a deeper understanding of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, the Boot Camp training will help protect the online defences of any business in line with national standards.
Exams are booked and taken online via APMG proctor platform, at a time and date that delegates choose.'I was well prepared and passed the NCSP Boot Camp exam on the first try. The NCSP courses helped me learn the knowledge, skills, and capabilities to engineer, operationalize, and continually improve a cybersecurity program based on the NIST cybersecurity framework. The instructor did a great job in presenting the materials and connecting it back to real-world examples. Thank you, for all your help! I will highly recommend the NCSP courses to my colleagues across the globe.'
– NK, (Leading global insurance organisation with operations in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions)
Originally created as a common framework to be used by government and businesses to assess cyber threats, the NIST Cybersecurity Framework has value for staff in almost every department of an organisation’s structure.
Some examples of potential training groups:
- Candidates looking to enhance their understanding of the NIST framework and how to apply it practically in a business context.
- IT and network engineers, for an understanding of best practice when creating and implementing a security framework Operations, Business Risk and Compliance professionals who will benefit from more information about common cyber security risks and how organisations should be managing them.
- IT and Cybersecurity specialists such as Developers, Penetration Testers and Auditors. This group will gain knowledge of how to apply the NIST framework practically and how to ensure an organisation is compliant with the common expectation for businesses.
- Business professionals, such as lawyers and accountants or sales, marketing and HR departments. Staff who regularly interact with personal data will also benefit from understanding how to ensure cybersecurity best practice at all times.
Focus on Training: Best Practice Skills from the Specialists
Focus on Training is a professional training company specialising in offering accredited Project Management and IT programmes. With over 10,000 courses offered in over 100 locations throughout the United Kingdom, Focus is a premier training provider. All programmes can be booked online...
There are no reviews available yet.
Apprenticeship training for companies