This people management course is designed for all levels of managers from the new starters to the experienced manager looking for hints and tips to hone existing skills Frequently the pressures of the business need can create tension which, in turn, can lead to difficult situations. Many managers then find themselves faced with absenteeism, difficult team members or, in the extreme, staff turnover. The emphasis of this one day course is on practical ways to help improve the people management role.
This People Management course is available throughout the UK.
Training Course Content
- How to get the best from the people that we already employ
- How to reduce absenteeism and difficult people
- How to maximise business advantage by utilizing the skills and knowledge of our team members.
- How to motivate our team members to want to share their ideas and explore their own potential.
- An action plan that will enable the manager to return to the work place with greater confidence and self motivation
For more information Visit University Website.
Focus on Training: Best Practice Skills from the Specialists
Focus on Training is a professional training company specialising in offering accredited Project Management and IT programmes. With over 10,000 courses offered in over 100 locations throughout the United Kingdom, Focus is a premier training provider. All programmes can be booked online...
Find out more about this People Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!