PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner™
This PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner™ training programme is an open course offered by Focus on Training available in cities across the United Kingdom. This programme details the new qualification from AXELOS representing an extension to PRINCE2, providing Participants with an overview of how to use PRINCE2 in an agile context. Upon successfully completing this course, Participants will receive PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner status.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner™ training programme is best suited for only those participants who are currently registered as a PRINCE2 Practitioner, meaning they have taken the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam in the past 5 years or have kept their registration up to date by taking the PRINCE2 Practitioner re-registration exam.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of this PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner™ training programme, Participants will be able to:
- Tailor PRINCE2 to work in the best way possible in an agile context
- Blend and weave the principles, processes and themes of PRINCE2 with many of the common ways of working in an agile way
- Configure PRINCE2 when in different situations and how to incorporate the agile frameworks, behaviours, concepts and techniques in the best way possible to increase the chances of successful project delivery
Training Course Content
The content of this PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner™ training programme is structured as follows:
- Starting Up a Project and Initiating a Project
- Requirements and User Stories
- Change (including the feedback loop)
- Servant Leadership
- Principles and behaviours
- The Agilometer and Risk
- Managing Product Delivery
- Quality (including the definition of 'Done')
- Controlling a Stage and Managing a Stage Boundary
- Directing a Project
- Closing a Project
- The PRINCE2 Management Products
- Rich communication (including Workshops)
- Kanban and The Kanban Method
- Lean Startup
- General guidance (including Project Health Check, transitioning, Project Managements hints and tips)
- PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam
The cost of this PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner™ training programme varies depending on the date and location and starts from £995 + VAT.
Focus on Training: Best Practice Skills from the Specialists
Focus on Training is a professional training company specialising in offering accredited Project Management and IT programmes. With over 10,000 courses offered in over 100 locations throughout the United Kingdom, Focus is a premier training provider. All programmes can be booked online...
Find out more about this PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner™ course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!