Project Management Introduction
The course will introduce you to important project management techniques, key terminology and best practice methodologies. The 1 day workshop will also provide the ideal preparation for more advanced Project Management courses.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Training Course Content
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- Characteristics of a project
- Project initiation and scope planning
- Scope definition, verification, and change control
- Time management
- Schedule development and control
- Resource identification and cost approximating
- Budgeting and cost control
Focus on Training: Best Practice Skills from the Specialists
Focus on Training is a professional training company specialising in offering accredited Project Management and IT programmes. With over 10,000 courses offered in over 100 locations throughout the United Kingdom, Focus is a premier training provider. All programmes can be booked online...
Find out more about this Project Management Introduction course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.