Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Developing a Coaching Culture - In-house Course
This in-house course focuses on the knowledge and skills required to cultivate an environment that delivers improved business performance. Research shows that organisations that drive development using coaching as a tool, exhibit increased employee motivation, productivity and performance.
For coaching to be effective, it has to be supported by a coaching culture within the organisation. This demonstrates that the business values its people and their development.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand how coaching works.
- Understand when coaching is appropriate.
- Use best practice techniques to formulate and communicate constructive feedback.
- Create a culture that supports coaching.
- Cultivate and promote an environment that delivers improved performance and increased motivation.
- Use reliable models to plan and deliver coaching.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for L&D and HR professionals, organisational development and change specialists, executive coaches, managers and team leaders.
Coaching – what does it mean?
- Definitions and examples
- Coaching versus mentoring
- Formal versus informal coaching
The business case: why invest?
- Case studies: examples of how coaching can impact business performance
- What are the measurable benefits of a coaching culture?
- Improved communication, conscious development of talent, disciplined leaders, enhanced employee engagement = increased operational improvement
Developing a coaching culture: first steps
- Reviewing current coaching strategy and practice
- Connecting coaching to business strategy and understanding its impact
- Senior management buy-in: selling the business benefits
- Selecting a coaching champion
- Communicating change clearly and consistently
- Planning for resistance
Establishing a behaviour-based coaching approach
- Connecting coaching with organisational values
- Removing and changing inhibitive behaviours
- Actively promoting behaviours that support the desired culture
Creating a coaching methodology
- Demonstrating clear learning outcomes
- Agreeing success criteria and a feedback process
- Developing evaluation strategies to measure desired outcomes
- How to embed coaching processes and behaviours
Request information for a training quote
As your leaders and HR colleagues endeavour to engage your employees, successfully navigate change and help your business meet its strategic objectives, FTI Consulting can support you with the following: Leadership enablement Employee engagement and mobilisation Change management and communication...
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.