Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Inspirational Leadership DevelopmentFTI Consulting
Inspirational Leadership Development - In-House Course
The majority of the time leaders are not born but made. By providing your employees with effective leadership development training you can shape current and future leaders in order to help them grow and develop in their role. With the right training, you can increase the leadership in your organisation that is critical to its success.
FTI Consultings Developing Leadership Strategy programmes offer your organisation the latest thinking on creating high-level leadership and an a strong understanding of how leaders learn. They will deliver an appropriate and effective leadership strategy that will unlock potential and performance at each level of your organisation.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This programme is designed for all leaders and high-potentials in your organisation. The programme will be designed to suit your specific needs and will be tailored to be workplace relevant, using real case studies and scenarios. We have a wealth of experience in delivering leadership programmes across a range of organisations, sectors and geographies. Contact us to find out more about the work we do.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Grasp what it takes to be a winning leader: access your formula for success
- Understand the distinct, yet complementary ‘Leadership’ versus ‘management’
- Explore a range of innovative strategies and approaches to grow your leaders
- Connect your leadership strategy to other key organisational strategies
- Deliver leadership development: what’s out there now and how to make it work for you
- Learn how to evaluate the impact of your leadership development strategy
Training Course Content
A typical programme may include:
- Latest thinking around what constitutes effective leadership: an exploration of the breadth of research, and thought leadership around what it takes to be a winning leader
- Levels of leadership. Leading at all levels and the interlink with and distinctions from management development
How leaders learn
- What can you do as an organisation to facilitate the development of your leaders, to enable their growth and optimise their performance?
- Research findings of what works best: building your understanding of development approaches that work, an exploration of strategies, options and approaches to grow your leaders
Your organisation’s approach to leadership
- Understanding the leadership culture in your organisation: where is it now, what is wanted, what is needed
- Your leadership challenges: how to identify and pragmatically address your realities
- Stakeholders in leadership: who, how and why to involve
- The connect of leadership development to other key organisational development strategies: talent management; inducting leaders; values; business planning; performance management
- Case study analyses: exploring other organisations alternative approaches and challenges
- Self assessment: analysing your own organisations needs and priorities
Delivering leadership development
- Alternative approaches explored
- Specialist internal delivery: from leadership academies to integrated development offers and selected approaches. Deciding what you can do yourself
- Partnering options. What’s out there and how to make it work for you: the wacky, the niche, the traditional, the business school. Negotiating the perils of finding a provider that will work for your organisation
Measuring and evaluation for impact and success
- How to assess and prove impact and return on investment for leadership development
Request information for a training quote
As your leaders and HR colleagues endeavour to engage your employees, successfully navigate change and help your business meet its strategic objectives, FTI Consulting can support you with the following: Leadership enablement Employee engagement and mobilisation Change management and communication...
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.