Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
The Manager as Coach - In-House Course
Coaching is now recognised as an essential managerial skill - used to drive performance, employee engagement and retention, problem-solve and achieve goals for the organisation.
Through this in-house course participants will strengthen their coaching skills and learn key coaching tips, tools and techniques to apply successfully in their managerial duties.
This course will help your employees:
- Gain a deep understanding of coaching and when to use it
- Learn different coaching techniques and styles - and how to apply them
- Build useful models to plan and deliver coaching
- Improve communication and feedback skills
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for professionals looking to improve their coaching skills, including:
- Team leaders
- Line managers
Training content covers:
- Understand types, styles and models of coaching
- Where and when to coach
- Learn how to realistically incorporate coaching into your day to day activity
- Develop the skills to coach effectively using proven methodologies and models
- Coaching in practice – setting up the session
- Creating anchors for coaching
- Defining well-formed outcomes with your coachees
- Using coaching for developing and overcoming work-based problems
Request information for a training quote
As your leaders and HR colleagues endeavour to engage your employees, successfully navigate change and help your business meet its strategic objectives, FTI Consulting can support you with the following: Leadership enablement Employee engagement and mobilisation Change management and communication...
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.