Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
This workshop introduces the concepts of equality, diversity and inclusion, and provides an overview of the main legislation. participants will explore how to play a positive role by exploring how to break down barriers to equality & diversity including unconscious bias and challenge unacceptable behaviour effectively.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The ideal group size for this course is 6 people.
Training Course Content
Core development objectives covered:
- What is diversity and inclusion?
- The key legal principles which impact on diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Identifying the four main types of discrimination
- Why it makes business sense to embrace diversity and inclusion?
- Understanding unconscious bias
- Why everyone holds unconscious beliefs
- The difference between conscious & unconscious bias
- How to encourage the values and behaviours that foster an inclusive environment
- Identifying key behaviours required
- Employing an inclusive approach to all business activities
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Our partnership approach allows us to work closely with you to develop a ‘fit for purpose’ level of support that utilises a blend of engaging and challenging learning methodologies focused on a sustainable application of new skills and behaviours back...
Find out more about this Equality, Diversity & Inclusion course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
320 GBP-375 GBP