Leading Team Resilience
Managers will explore the different triggers / situations that may create higher than normal levels of anxiety and develop strategies that will ensure that they maintain high levels of performance. We will also develop the manager’s ability to identify the signs and symptoms of stress in others and the importance of taking action and providing the appropriate level of support.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The ideal group size for this course is 6 people.
Training Course Content
Core development objectives covered:
- The importance of personal well-being during Covid-19 isolation
- What is resilience? Why is it hard for some people to discuss stress?
- Understand the factors that undermine resilience at work & when working from home
- Knowing what happens to us when we are under pressure
- Recognising when your anxiety levels are heightened
- Developing personal levels of resilience
- Combating negative thoughts
- Using Emotional Intelligence to remain calm & more thoughtful
- The characteristics of a resilient manager
- Being flexible & adaptable / managing setbacks / change
- Build trust & engagement with your team
- Challenging default behaviours & reactions
- Identifying stress / anxiety in others
- Understanding the managers role in developing resilience
- Having constructive conversations around stress & mental health
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Our partnership approach allows us to work closely with you to develop a ‘fit for purpose’ level of support that utilises a blend of engaging and challenging learning methodologies focused on a sustainable application of new skills and behaviours back...
Find out more about this Leading Team Resilience course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!