Managing Performance Remotely
This workshop looks at the importance of setting clear performance objectives for remote teams and ensuring that performance can be effectively measured and evaluated at regular intervals. participants will learn the benefits of applying a structured approach to setting performance goals and targets.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The ideal group size for this course is 4 to 5 people.
Training Course Content
Core development objectives covered:
- The potential barriers to managing performance remotely
- How to get the best out of others
- Understanding team / individual motivation
- Building trust
- Giving ownership & responsibility
- Setting SMART objectives
- Specific / Measurable / Achievable / Realistic / Time-bound
- Agreeing regular review meetings
- Measuring & evaluating team performance
- Providing constructive feedback on good / poor performance
- Identifying training & development needs
- Creating individual action plans
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Our partnership approach allows us to work closely with you to develop a ‘fit for purpose’ level of support that utilises a blend of engaging and challenging learning methodologies focused on a sustainable application of new skills and behaviours back...
Find out more about this Managing Performance Remotely course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!