Managing Virtual Team Meetings
Participants will develop the confidence to conduct a thoroughly professional and productive virtual meeting / presentation. We will explore different facilitation techniques that will ensure meetings stay on track and clear outcomes are identified.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The ideal group size for this course is 6 people.
Training Course Content
Core development objectives covered:
- Pre-meeting preparation
- Set clear meeting objectives
- Identify any pre-meeting preparation
- Provide specific meeting instructions / log in details
- Outline meeting ground rules
- Selecting the correct style of meeting
- Preparing your meeting strategy
- Meeting Facilitation Skills
- Sharing documents / information
- Handling questions
- Encouraging & managing group interaction
- Using Six Thinking Hats
- Keeping discussions on track
- Summary of meeting outcomes
- Identify individual / group actions
- Professional follow-up procedures
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Our partnership approach allows us to work closely with you to develop a ‘fit for purpose’ level of support that utilises a blend of engaging and challenging learning methodologies focused on a sustainable application of new skills and behaviours back...
Find out more about this Managing Virtual Team Meetings course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Corporate Training for Teams