Mental Health in a Pandemic
This session is specifically designed for managers who are looking to identify the different triggers that may create higher than normal levels of anxiety and learn how to spot those symptoms in others. We will explore a manager’s ability to have a non-judgmental conversation with a member of their team on a range of sensitive subjects including the impact of Covid-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The ideal group size for this course is 6 people.
Training Course Content
Core development objectives covered:
- Welcome & introductions
- Review personal objectives
- Mental Health Conditions (Overview)
- Identifying stress / anxiety in others
- Understanding the managers role in taking action
- Knowing the different support options available
- The role of the manager in supporting employees
- How to have a conversation with staff
- How to prevent a person going off sick
- How to provide early support
- Referring a person for specialist care / advice
- Putting in place a Mental Health action plan
- Adopting best practice in the workplace
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Our partnership approach allows us to work closely with you to develop a ‘fit for purpose’ level of support that utilises a blend of engaging and challenging learning methodologies focused on a sustainable application of new skills and behaviours back...
Find out more about this Mental Health in a Pandemic course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!