The Manager as a Coach
This workshop is for managers who want to grow and develop their team by offering workplace coaching and development support focused on performance improvement.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The ideal group size for this course is 6 people.
Training Course Content
Core development objectives covered:
- How effective coaching can impact on performance
- Making coaching flexible & responsive
- Identifying the skills of a good coach
- Different teaching / learning styles
- The manager / coach relationship
- Coaching using the GROW model
- Linked to performance objectives
- Skills Practice
- participants work through ‘live’ scenarios to put the GROW model into action.
- Review & individual feedback
- Measuring the effectiveness of the coaching provided
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Our partnership approach allows us to work closely with you to develop a ‘fit for purpose’ level of support that utilises a blend of engaging and challenging learning methodologies focused on a sustainable application of new skills and behaviours back...
Find out more about this The Manager as a Coach course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!