Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Coaching Skills for Managers - 1 day Workshop
Are you struggling to get better performance from your people? This workshop is for ambitious managers who want to be more effective. You will learn how to manage more effectively using a coaching approach and coaching skills as part of your management style. There will be practical skills development as well as exploring different applications of these skills in day to day work. Participants need not have had any experience of coaching before as it will include an introduction to coaching skills
Suitability - Who should attend?
This workshop is for ambitious managers who want to be more effective.
Training Course Content
This Coaching Skills for Managers training course will cover the following topics:
Introduction & Workshop Objectives
- Establishing what you want to achieve today
- Setting the scene – Creating the right mindset
Coaching as a Management Style
- When is coaching appropriate?
- What are other management and leadership styles I will have to use – Situational Leadership?
- What are the benefits of coaching?
- What is coaching?
- The essence and key principles of coaching
- The importance of active listening
- Questioning and paraphrasing techniques
- Coaching techniques
Practicing Coaching Skills
- Delivering a coaching session
- Observing and assessing skills
Applying coaching techniques in different work situations
- Coaching individuals to reach their peak performance
- How to use coaching techniques to motivate and engage staff - Practicing a motivational conversation technique
- Developing skills required for a constructive feedback conversation to enhance performance
- Commit to actions for the future
- Start now
Contact GBC Learning and Development for pricing information.
GBC Learning & Development - Business training at its best
The trainers at GBC Learning & Development have practical backgrounds and a wealth of experience, in both the business and public sectors. This means they can adapt their training courses to the specific needs of each group, encouraging full participation. GBC...
Find out more about this Coaching Skills for Managers course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.