Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Coaching Skills for ManagersGBC Learning & Development
Coaching Skills for Managers course
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Use coaching techniques confidently to create high performing and engaged staff
- Enhance results through adapting your style to suit your team members’ needs
- Appreciate coaching as a method to help staff development
- Apply the core skills vital to set up constructive coaching and feedback conversations resulting in clear agreed outcomes
- See coaching techniques as a route to a positive and supportive culture
Suitability - Who should attend?
Ambitious managers who want to be more effective. You will learn how to manage positively and inclusively using a coaching approach and to explore different applications of coaching techniques as part of your management style
Outcome / Qualification etc.
GBC Learning course attended certificate
Training Course Content
Introduction & Workshop Objectives
- Establishing what you want to achieve today
- Setting the scene – Creating the right mindset
Coaching as a Management Style
- When is coaching appropriate
- What are other management and leadership styles I will have to use – Situational Leadership
- The benefits of coaching
Coaching Skills and Techniques
- What exactly is coaching
- The essence and key principles of coaching
- Coaching techniques
- Importance of active listening
- Questioning and paraphrasing techniques
Practising Coaching Skills
- Delivering a coaching session
- Observing and assessing skills
Applying Coaching in Different Situations
- Coaching individuals to reach their best performance
- How to use coaching techniques to motivate and engage staff
- Practising motivational conversation techniques
- Using constructive Feedback conversations to enhance performance
The way forward
- Taking ideas back to the workplace and putting them into action
Course fees are £425 + VAT per delegate.
GBC offers a 'buy one, get one half price' offer on all courses. Please send us an enquiry for more information.
GBC can develop customised solutions or deliver off-the-shelf courses in-house for your staff. This approach makes perfect sense for groups of 4+ delegates, enhancing cost effectiveness as well as team bonding.
GBC Learning & Development - Business training at its best
The trainers at GBC Learning & Development have practical backgrounds and a wealth of experience, in both the business and public sectors. This means they can adapt their training courses to the specific needs of each group, encouraging full participation. GBC...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Coaching Skills for Managers course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.