Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Coaching Skills for Managers
This course is designed for the ambitious manager who wants to be more effective. You will learn to incorporate a coaching approach and coaching skills as part of your management style.
The course focuses on the development of practical skills and explores different applications of these skills in day-to-day work.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand how coaching creates high-performing and engaged staff.
- Differentiate between Leadership styles and improve results through adapting their style to suit their team's needs.
- Understand what coaching is and how it differs from other methods of developing staff.
- Learn the core skills essential for a good coaching conversation – improve listening skills and ask better questions.
- Develop their coaching skills to improve engagement and motivation.
- Use coaching as a way to develop people.
- Improve confidence and the way they communicate with their staff and have more constructive and meaningful conversations..
- Create an Action Plan for the future.
Training Course Content
- Introduction & Workshop Objectives
- Coaching as a Management Style
- Coaching Skills
- Practicing Coaching Skills
- Applying Coaching techniques in different work situations
- Action Planning
GBC Learning & Development - Business training at its best
The trainers at GBC Learning & Development have practical backgrounds and a wealth of experience, in both the business and public sectors. This means they can adapt their training courses to the specific needs of each group, encouraging full participation. GBC...