Executive Assistant / PA Advanced MasterclassGBC Learning & Development
Executive Assistant/PA Advanced Masterclass
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Redefine your role as an Executive PA and understand others’ expectations
- Apply new techniques to build a more successful working relationship with your manager
- Practise the principles of assertive behaviour and communicate confidently and credibly
- Plan and monitor ongoing tasks and projects successfully
- Contribute effectively within meetings
- Manage your time more effectively
- Develop tips and techniques for analysing problems and making decisions
- Develop your role and take accountability
Suitability - Who should attend?
PAs, senior secretaries, management assistants and executive assistants who are looking to develop their role. The aims are to improve their skills and gain up- to-date techniques and tactics in line with their higher level responsibilities and the changing expectations of the PA/EA role.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
CPD Certified 12 Learning Hours, 12 Points
Training Course Content
Introduction & Workshop Objectives
The Role of the PA / Executive Assistant
- What skills and qualities you need to provide the proactive support your manager expects
- Knowledge of the Four Working Styles
- Identifying your strengths and aspects for development
Understanding the reality of your job
- Analysing your role
- Diary management
- Managing your workload and your manager
- Setting priorities and achieving deadlines
Preparing and presenting information
- On your own behalf / on behalf of your executive
Decision making / problem solving
- Developing a logical and objective approach
- Looking at a decision from all points of view
- Increase lateral thinking skills
Building confidence and assertiveness
- What is assertive behaviour and how to apply it
- Communicating more effectively
- Positive thinking building on a firm foundation
Taking more control and responsibility
- Coping with “unreasonable” demands
- Managing interruptions
- Prioritising your work
- Successful delegating
Managing small projects / events
- How to plan and think ahead for success
- Tools and techniques to use
Leadership motivation tools
- Increasing your motivation to lead
Controlling and Diffusing Your Anger
- Understand what causes your anger
- Manage and reduce your angry reactions
- Use problem solving / communication skills
- Working out a well-developed plan for change to transform your role and performance
Course fees are £685 + VAT per delegate.
GBC offers a 'buy one, get one half price' offer on all courses. Please send us an enquiry for more information.
GBC can develop customised solutions or deliver off-the-shelf courses in-house for your staff. This approach makes perfect sense for groups of 4+ delegates, enhancing cost effectiveness as well as team bonding.
GBC Learning & Development - Business training at its best
The trainers at GBC Learning & Development have practical backgrounds and a wealth of experience, in both the business and public sectors. This means they can adapt their training courses to the specific needs of each group, encouraging full participation. GBC...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Average rating 4.9Based on 14 reviews
Find out more about this Executive Assistant / PA Advanced Masterclass course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!